Tuesday, December 03, 2019

I can fall, I know it

I can fall, I know it. I can just lean forward a little to make it happen. 

Falling is simple, anyone can do it. 

I can see where I'd be falling. 

The ground looks soft, except for a few pebbles, which I don't think I'll hit. In fact, I bet I could twist so I don't hit those pebbles. 

I did it once, I know, although it is hard to remember. The wind is calm, a good time to fall. I just have to put my mind to it. 

My left foot is a bit more forward than my right, and that means, if I start to lean a little to the right, I can get a little rocking going. Then if I rock a little more, in time with my movement, I should be able to build up some momentum and it can go into a kind of positive feedback loop, where all the work will be done for me. When the time comes, I can use that asymmetry to go into a twist and miss the pebbles. 

The plan is solid. It only takes the will to do it. 

No comments: