Monday, December 28, 2020

Thoughts?

Thoughts? Not one moment goes by when you're not thinking "thoughts," as you put it, "thinking". It's not "thinking" you're doing, your brain is bubbling with indigestion. How do I know? I don't have to be a mind reader. Wouldn't work in your case anyway, I can hear the gurgling, even though my hearing is not what it was.


So let's talk about these so-called "thoughts." First of all, are you positive that you understand some kind of "language."  It's clear that you know nothing of the kind. Noises tumble from your open maw, but I wouldn't call that "language." You can hardly even get breathing right.


It's all because you're nothing like me.


I have two eyes. You may also have two eyes, I just can't see them too well, but I can smell you. I smell tobacco. I know tobacco. I've been smoking for 45 years. Honestly, it's all I can smell. So this is why I'm an expert.  


I think you may also be able to sweat, but I always take care to wear gloves in case I get a splinter. You can't be too careful these days.


So, enough about this "thinking" as you claim to do. My evidence is solid against it.

No comments: